Job Role - Production Foreman
DPI (UK) Ltd are a fast growing business, based in Castle Donington, manufacturing frames and lightboxes for tension fabric systems.
We are now looking for a candidate to work in our factory, to cut, pack and populate our lightboxes, but also to work with us on site surveys and installations as our business expands.
Duties to include, but are not restricted too:
- Selection and cutting of various aluminium profiles on a twin headed mitre saw.
- Fitting and testing LED’s for use in our lightboxes
- Packing products carefully for shipping
- Regular stock taking and stock maintenance.
- Off site installations (Equipment / vehicles will be supplied)
The candidate we require would be:
- Trustworthy and punctual, a real team player with a desire to improve and progress.
- A self-starter who can take initiative and motivate themselves
- Physically fit as heavy lifting is often involved
- A good understanding of mathematics and understanding of electrics
- Experience in a factory setting along with relevant health and safety.
Hours will be 8.45am – 5.30pm although flexibility is required during busy periods
Full, comprehensive, on the job training about our products will be given but the candidate will ideally have a basic knowledge of electrics, installation experience (e.g. shop-fitting), a full UK driving licence and a willingness to fly.
Job Role - Production Assistant
- Good communication skills – able to liaise with peers, management and clients / suppliers at a professional level
- Self-motivating and capable of using own initiative
- Excellent time keeping skills
- Able to conduct themselves in a professional manner when on site representing the Company
- Team player
- Responds well to instruction and open to further training opportunities where required
- Driving licence preferable
- Experience with panel wiring / manufacturing /electrics background
- Practical skills / confidence in handling power tools and other hardware
- Good level of English / Maths skills
- 17th Edition or willingness to work towards
- May be required to work on site for installations / site surveys (in and out of office hours where required)
- All on the job training will be provided but job requires a level of willingness to drive the company towards a common goal of growth
- Ability to manage own workload and maintain excellent standards of quality on work produced
- Responsible for own work area and following in house health and safety / housekeeping guidelines